Neymar has been tipped to snub interest from the likes of Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona this summer - and stay at Santos until after the 2014 World Cup.
The Brazil attacker is set to entertain Premier League fans this week, when the Samba star leads the line for his country against England at Wembley on Wednesday.
Neymar is continuously linked with Europe's top clubs - but it seems they will have to wait a little longer.
The 21-year-old is thought to be keen to stay in Brazil until after the World Cup on home soil in 2014 - although Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona have all been credited with an interest in bringing him across the Atlantic sooner.
But a report in The Sun claims Neymar will not be rushed into a move, and that he's more than happy in Brazil, where he earns £11m-a-year playing for the 2011 Copa Libertadores champions.
And a Brazilian source told The Sun: "Everyone knows that Neymar will stay in Brazil until the World Cup - but also that in 2014 he will probably leave for Barcelona or Madrid."
Pressure on the young Brazilian to perform is immense - he's often mentioned as the successor to Lionel Messi as the planet's best player. But despite the huge salary, Santos have benefited off-the-pitch as well as on from the investment.
The report claims Santos pay just 15 per cent of Neymar's reported monthly wage of £950,000 - the remaining 85 per cent is paid by 12 sponsors.
And the Brazilian club have reaped the financial rewards from their association with Neymar - more than doubling their revenue to end 2011 with £60.1m turnover - the fourth highest total in Brazilian club football.